Successful through Diversity & Inclusion
How diverse are your clients? Is this diversity also reflected in your (management) teams? Diversity and an open corporate culture drive innovation and successful collaboration. Mixed teams demonstrably achieve better results in this respect.
In the compact programme “Successful through Diversity & Inclusion”, you will gain an insight into how you can implement Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) for the benefit of your company. You will deal with the cornerstones of modern corporate culture and DE&I-relevant leadership aspects and learn methods to set and realise DE&I goals. Using practical examples, you will learn about approaches that enable the introduction / implementation of DE&I in the context of the new working world.
Our programme is aimed at people working in HR or new to a Diversity & Inclusion role. However, the programme is also suitable for team leaders or people who work in a staff function or in the area of risk or business development or are generally interested in the topic.
The online course consists of 6 modules of two hours each and follow-up offers. The inputs will occur in the evenings from 18.00 to 18.30, respectively. We will record all modules. If a date is inconvenient, you can watch the recording anytime.
The programme will be offered in German in the spring and English in the autumn. The German edition will start on the 28th of May 2024 and the English edition will start on the 27th of August 2024.
The course structure is as follows:
– You will get an overview of DE&I, the benefits as well as the challenges of implementation.
– You will reflect on contexts in topics such as equal pay, recruitment and promotions.
– You will learn about different analysis methods, tools, and best practices.
– You define realisable goals and appropriate KPIs.
– You will develop sensitivity to possible unconscious biases and learn how these can influence decisions and perceptions.
– You will learn to understand DE&I as a driver for innovation.
– You will learn approaches to implement DE&I in the organisation.
Are you interested in our programme? Find out at an information event whether this continuing education course suits you and your career planning.
Registration Deadline: August 1st. 2023